Skip to main content

Dr. Jesse Reynolds - Elm Street, Potsdam, NY

4 Elm Street or 6 Elm Street (Today)

By: Mary Gilbert

This dwelling on Elm Street was purchased by Dr. Jesse Reynolds in 1860. It may have been used as a home, medical office or both until his death in 1909. Information on the photograph states that it was built in 1822, and once served as a Masonic Temple. (It currently houses St. Larry's Bar and Grill.) 

Sources

Ancestry.https://www.ancestry.com

Northern New York Library Network.https://www.nnyln.org

Photo from: Potsdam Public Museum Photo Archives